The Photography Club of Greater Cincinnati holds many events and programs throughout the year.
We are an active club that holds many events and opportunities to take photographs and learn about photography.
Our regular events include:
- Twice a month we have photo competitions, the second Wednesday of the Month is print, the fourth Wednesday digital.
- Our twice a month meetings feature a program that is photography related. Recent programs have included photojournalism, how to clean your camera, and lensbaby,
- The fourth Wednesday of the month is image study.
- The Sharon Woods Travel Program
- A yearly banquet
- Snack night on the fourth Wednesday of the month, which is the projection competition night.